Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3-24-09

okay, i admit, i haven't really followed my new years resolution stating that i will keep my blog updated most of the time, but what can i do??? i've been very busy lately..


a lot has happened within the course of two months.. i've been tied up with my digital electronics project, entertaining my best-friend's aunt, trying my best to get d's attention(well it really did come true!) and a lot more...


i'm so sad that d has already graduated(sniff, sniff) but at least he won't forget me!!! after i help him pass one of our subjects!!! nyahahaha..


yesterday has been one of my best days.. even if only a few of us showed up... we had tons of fun at "Tubod Flowing waters" (good thing a bought this cam case which can be used underwater.. ). we kept jumping in and out of the pool trying to get the best shot we could and we finally nailed it! Yey! i forgot to invite d cause i've been thinking on a lot of stuffs and when i finally texted him, it was almost dark.. huhu (^%#* i hate myself!) but at least we still had fun!

to cram and crisjay: WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES????


i finally just finished modifying my net book! yep, i got a netbook already! (whohoo now i can surf the net without bugging my bro and my boyfriend... nyayaya) its an acer aspireone zg5 model.. i just love it. it came with a 160 GB hardrive and ohw just find the specs on the net! i changed my visual styles, my log on screens and a couple of this and thats.. haha now i just want to let go of it!!! (figuratively. sigh)


hmmm... what else can i say??? oh yeah, i've decided not to think of this as a blog anymore but as a diary... i just wish i can still keep up updating most of the time.. nyahaha...


so, till next time...


and oh, last sunday, with a very unexpected twist, me and my classmates of my rizal class decided that we would hang out at the beach, but it didn't pull through because only 4 of us showed up. just as i got home, within the hour, my friends told us(me and my bf) to go to tom's place because they were at the beach so we went here. i decided to bring my cousin along coz i know that mickey will be around.. while we were there, mickey decided that we could go to mt. view and so some of us agreed to and even my cousin yen2 came along... just wait for my next post to know what happened...

No comments: