Thursday, November 20, 2008

11-20-08

I woke up 6 am with a banging noise of my bedroom door. It was my yaya.
Yaya: Em, nandito na yung Uniform mo. Hinatid ni Lika.
Me: Huh? anong oras na ba?
Yaya: 6 am pa.
I went to the sala and met up with them. Ate Lika is the yaya of my cousin.

With a sleepy head, I woke up to my excitement to fit my uniform. As I fit my uniform, I was devastated. It was too loose. I had no time to go to the seamstress and let her fix it up. So I decided fix it on my own. It took me an hour to fix it up. At least now it looked much better.
_____________________________________________________

I arrived at school just in time. I forgot once again that I'll be having an exam, good thing it was just an essay type. It was all about Rizal(Duh? of course it's about Rizal! It's the descriptive title!). After class, I felt so tired. Maybe because I didn't have much sleep last night.

As I walked through the crowds of busy students, I kept on thinking where could D possibly be? As I passed student by student, I kept on looking for any physique that it could be D(OMG here I go again! Just like in my previous school!). But I haven't had a single glimpse of him.

After eating lunch, Tado, Me and Kim were the only ones who had a vacant time. We went to the library to escape the heat. I saw Glen's sister. I always envy her hair, it was so beautiful to look at. I diverted my attention to make my assignment in literature(I always forget to make assignments!).

We didn't have any discussions again during literature class. We continued on our film showing about Troy. I was bored. Though Brad Pitt's body made me drool a little, still I was bored.

During ethics, our teacher pointed some stuffs which makes some of our actions which were unethical. We were talking about honesty, race, gender, etc. which we could relate to our current situations. The topics being discussed were tempting me to make tons of blogs about it(Just keep up-to-date with my blogs so that you can read the posts).
_____________________________________________________

I came home with a growling stomach. I was tired from class, though the traffic was not that bad, but the drive made my feet ache like hell! Good thing the foods were on the table right away.

I chatted with my mom(who's out of the country) and told her what I was doing. Instead of getting appreciation, I got a lecture instead. I listen to her but there are some things I have to fight for myself. Such as letting other people know what I think(that's the purpose for my blog). It's not a crime to do self expression. Rizal even did it(and eventually got himself killed). But that's the point! Living a life without people knowing how you really feel is as if you didn't even exist!

No comments: