Thursday, November 27, 2008

11--27-08

I was almost late for my Rizal class and good thing i was not because i don't want to sing in front of my classmates. our discussion was a little bit fun because we talked about the women of Rizal and our teacher even showed us some pictures that had awoken some of my classmates. But after our class, I felt weird. It was like something was going to happen but i just didn't mind it at all.

Me and K went to the library. We were reading on an article that was assigned to us by our instructor. After reading, we talked about a bunch of stuffs and even our exes. I told her that i saw J the day before. And I also told her that I was hurt but I don't know the reason why. I also told her that if i could see J today, i would go nuts. A couple of minutes later, We saw J.

K and me were shocked. He sat a table away from us. I wanted to cry. I want to go near him, slap him and ask him why he hurt me when not once i had hurt him. But I just can't. Something held me and reminded me that he was good for nothing, it also reminded me that I was also lucky because if it wasn't for the breakup, I would have not seen a man who was so true on what he says. I kept on diverting my attention, but every time i could see even his silhouette, It was like the world was crashing down on me once again.

I don't know exactly what I'm feeling. I don't know if it is all because of hate or there's still a part of me that clings on to him... I just don't know. I just want to...

1 comment:

Immortal Undead said...

That feeling is there because there was no closure on your part. You keep asking "why" and "why" but then again the answers will just come when they will. Like they say, time will tell.