Thursday, November 27, 2008

11-22-08

Saturday. i always loved this day because i can see D for the whole day. Though, every Saturdays we have quizzes but that's ok.

Nothing much really happened. Just some new crazy discussions that i have to store in my head again. But during our lunch break, it made my stomach feel like there were some butterflies.

Me and C were from the canteen. Going back to our building, we crossed ways with D and M.
D: "sa'an ba 'to ilalagay? sa clear folder ba?"
Ahm ok, has anyone seen my soul? I was so kilig to the max that i want to pinch myself to keep my sanity intact.
Me: "OO, sa clear folder"
I was holding out my notes for my database classes
D: "Para sa database ba yan?"
Me: "OO, nakakuha kasi ako ng copy sa isa sa mga classmates natin"
D: "Magpapaphotocopy ka ba? pwede sumama nalang sa inyo para makapa photocopy na rin ako?"
ME: (stupid as it seems) "Sure bah. kaw pa?"

On our way to the photocopy station, D and me talked and talked(my god. can't this last forever?). I was so totally out of myself already that during our discussions during afternoon, it took me so long to process it.

I want this feeling to stop. And I'm trying so hard not be tempted...

No comments: