Thursday, November 27, 2008

11-26-08

Wednesday, I was not feeling quite myself. my mind kept on wandering. thinking of other things that possibly could happen. And yet I was bored once again with my day.

It was one of the typical college day life that everything seemed so slow. i felt as if i was in one of those slow motion scenes from a movie.

It was so hot. The heat was too much that i was really sweating a lot. I saw D. but both of us seemed not be in the mood for talks. We just both said our Hi's and Hello's but nothing after that. It was that time that i forgot how cute he was and just focused on how to escape the pricking heat.

After our class, as we were going down the stairs, we crossed ways with J. I never expected that we could possibly cross ways during that time. He looked at me, and I was also looking at him. I thought i was over him but when i looked at him, something inside of me still hurts. It's like a part of me still clings to him and wished that we could say our proper goodbyes. Though it was my decision not to say our proper goodbyes, it made me think that i was wrong.

I want to hold him for one last time. I want to hear that he was also hurt when i left him. I just want...

No comments: