Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Life

11-19-08

I arrived at school earlier than I expected. I thought my friends were still having classes so I decided to pass my time over the bench. I had an awkward feeling when I was there so I just went to the classroom and waited till the instructor arrived.

Chang arrived a couple of minutes later, then our instructor arrived. I forgot that we were going to have a test on our technical writing class. Thought I passed the test, most of our classmates got a score below 10 which was funny because it was just a review test based on grammar.

After our class, we headed out for lunch and met Ketch at the bench with our other friends. That's when Ketch told me, "Em, nakita ko si uggoy kanina papunta sa main building, feel ko may clase siya pag 11:30". Ok Ketch, thanks for telling, that's why I had an awkward feeling while I was there an hour ago. Uggoy(real name Josh), was my ex. We broke up a day after Sinulog, and he was one of the reasons why I decided to transfer to another school.

While waiting for my next class, I saw D. He really looks like my bf but he was far better(Oh please someone slap me to remind me that I have a boyfriend!)! He graduated HS where I graduated and he was a transferee last summer. We talked on how hot the day was and he teased me about my fan which put me kilig to the max!

Database was boring and it was so hot that I felt so sleepy. To keep my self awake, i just kept on highlighting my book till our instructor reminded us about our test on Monday(WHAT??? 3 chapters??? OMG I have to study a hundred pages! can I still keep up with that?).

Feeling like a total crap about the announcement, what made it worse while waiting for our friends, I heard one of D's friends that D will be graduating this march(come on! can my day get any worse??). As D walked by, I asked him if he was really graduating this march, and he said "OO". It was as if I felt my boyfriend was leaving me. Why?? Can't he just stay a bit more?? Not only he reminds me of my boyfriend, but he also reminded me about my 2 year crush, A, at my previous school.

As the hours passed, I spent it with my boyfriend, Glen. He was the one who was with me during my break-up a couple of months back. He put me back on track and made me feel special. But still...

1 comment:

Immortal Undead said...

Hala, emmhai...unsa ma'y pasabot anang last line? Hmmm....